Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

When adhesive comes along, you must seal it!

Thermo Scientific SEAL-IT 100 Automated Adhesive Sealer;100/240V 50/60 Hz
By 
APF "SPB-RU" (CA USA) 

When adhesive comes along, you must seal it! Seal it good!,
this review is from:  Thermo Scientific SEAL-IT 100 Automated Adhesive Sealer;100/240V 50/60 Hz By R. Cunningham "Delphi Ote" (Orlando, FL) "...use some Krazy Glue" - she said in a seductive voice.
"I think not." - said he getting up and reaching into his pants' back pocket for Thermo Scientific SEAL-IT 100 Automated Adhesive Sealer. - "This is the future, Mulva. This is it! Krazy Glue days are in the past. And, by the way, I am leaving you for Stacy. You and I just do not see eye to eye on the subject of adhesives lately, but Stacy and I lately do. Sorry, Mulva."

This machine is a prime example of a successful repurposing of ye olde cash register. As a matter of fact, I attached a crank handle to it and use it as a cash register to register all the cash I did not spend on stuff yet. Yup, I just took a crank handle from my 2011 Ford Model T, jammed it into that round thing on the right side of the machine, and started cranking away. Don't ask me how, but it works, be it magic, or a more probable pixie dust...

And when I am not busy cranking and registering cash, I use the machine to automatically seal things with adhesives. Recently, I sealed my wife's mouth (Temporarily. I also staged it as an accident.) and discovered that the world is full of sounds I could not hear before: like birds singing, children laughing, and ship horns blowing. The machine also looks classy on our dining table - a great conversation starter, although, interestingly enough, all conversations start with 'WTH?'. Oh well, the important thing is that it works.


By 
R. Cunningham "Delphi Ote" (Orlando, FL)
 
  
 This review is from: Thermo Scientific SEAL-IT 100 Automated Adhesive Sealer;100/240V 50/60 Hz
Only one left in stock!, October 23, 2011
If you need your adhesives sealed in a thermo-scientific manner, you'd better hurry! If you don't act fast, you might have to use the money to hire someone to do it by hand. I think we all know what a disaster that would be.

Well, we would if we had any idea what this product actually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment